Chromebook L2TP Setup Instructions
Click on the status bar at the bottom right of your desktop and select Settings.
In the internet connection section, click on Add Connection.
Select Add private network…
Fill the fields and click Connect.
You can see from the status bar that you are connected to your VPN.
- Log in to your Chrome device.
- Click the status bar at the bottom right of your desktop.
- Select Settings.
- In the Internet connection section, click Add connection.
- Select Add private network…
- In the Add private network dialog specify your :
VPN provider hostname.
Provider type: Select L2TP/IPsec + Pre-shared key.
Pre-shared key: Enter “YourPrivateKey”.
Server CA certificate: Select Default.
User certificate: Select None installed.
Username: Enter your VPN user name.
Password: Enter your VPN password.
- Click Connect.
That’s it 🙂 Enjoy now !